This year’s Industry Days will feature virtual roundtable meetings open to registered pass holders only. These roundtable meetings are small gatherings (5 people maximum) with industry leaders who have expertise in developing, producing, and financing feature films and documentaries, and representing emerging talent. This is your best way to get intimate access to top executives in the independent entertainment industry.
Industry Days Decision-Maker Roundtables will take place from Monday, October 11 through Wednesday, October 13.
Each meeting will last 50 minutes. They are open to registered pass holders only.
How to Apply
The Decision-Maker Roundtables application is now closed.
Industry decision-makers will include: (subject to change)
- Bri Castellini, Film Community Manager for Seed&Spark
- Abby Davis, character. founder and nonfiction consultant
- Josh Foster, Executive in film finance & production department at Cinetic Media
- Melissa Fried, Talent & Literary Agent at Verve
- DJ Halloway, Creative Executive at BRON Studios
- Dylan Kelley & Daniel Rak, Fiction department at Endeavor Content
- Blake Levin & Ariel Richter, Documentary department at Endeavor Content
- Nick Ogiony, Media Finance Agent at Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Diane Quon, Academy Award-nominated Documentary Filmmaker