In the early days of the pandemic, college students Parker and Miri head out to quarantine in style at a remote lake house in the forest. With their masks off, the young women can finally breathe easier—until a mysterious man shows up outside their door. Co-written by Kevin Williamson (Scream) and Katelyn Crabb and directed by John Hyams (Alone), Sick is a classic bare-knuckled slasher thrill ride with a timely sardonic edge. At a time when any stranger invading your space—let alone one wielding a knife—might shred one’s nerves, Sick feels next-level, filled to the brim with excruciating moments of suspense and horror while giving the word “asymptomatic” a whole new level of dread.
Co-presented by Music Box of Horrors
This film contains scenes of graphic violence.
Screenings & Events
Opening Night Screening
Wed, Oct 12 @ 9:45pm CDT
at Music Box Theatre
- Kevin Williamson, Bill Block, Ben Fast
- Kevin Williamson, Katelyn Crabb
- Yaron Levy
- Gideon Adlon, Beth Million, Dylan Sprayberry, Joel Courtney, Marc Menchaca, Jane Adams
- Nima Fakhrara
- Andrew Golov, Michael J. Zampino, Thom Zadra, Munika Lay
- Miramax, Outerbanks Entertainment, Electric Knife Productions
After Dark Opening Night Sponsor